WHO REALLY WANTS TO SPEND MONEY ON BOXES?
Here are a few suggestions before you get started...
- Pack one room at a time
- Pack a couple of cartons a day
- Mark all boxes with room and box number
- Keep a carton identification log that shows the number of boxes packed per room and the total number of cartons packed
- Leave a space in your log for a special comments section tom note ie. High value goods, important papers etc.
- Remember the heavier the item the smaller the box
- Avoid boxes breaking open by rolling tape over the carton - do not stretch the tape when applying.